Speedy Tuesday (ST1) Unworn, Full Set for sale

Omega Speedmaster ST1 (Speedy Tuesday) limited edition watch, bought new by me, picking it up from the Omega Boutique in Bluewater on 9th November 2017. The Boutique’s receipt slip is with the ‘papers.’

The watch is unworn and is complete with everything that was in the product package, in pristine condition, including the original brown leather strap, the original NATO strap, (never fitted), black box, papers/pictograms and warranty cards, plastic ‘coffin’ with hang tag, protective dial cover, caseback protective cover, foam protective wedge, instructions, spring bar tool, cloth, and brown leather tool roll.

I will accept prior payment by bank transfer and would favour a transaction within the UK, (I am in South East England). However, I could be willing to ship from the UK internationally via a reliable service such as DHL Express at buyer’s expense.

I am a private watch collector and as such would not be in a position to accept any return – there will in any event be no problem about the watch’s condition as it has never been worn or had the strap changed – just removed from the ‘coffin’ monthly for a wind, and always handled with the utmost care.

I have not sold on here previously, so regret that I cannot provide any buyer’s feedback references. I can however assure anyone interested in this watch of my wish and intention to facilitate a fair and honest transaction.

Price is £14,000 exclusive of shipping/insurance.