Forums Latest Members

speedy tuesday speedmaster follow up

1. bacaitlin Jan 22, 2017

Have any of you been contacted by Omega with respect to making arrangements for payment and pick up location if there are no boutiques close by where you live?

I got one follow up email saying that they would contact me in the next few weeks to make suitable pick up arrangements but that was about a week ago but nothing since then. Maybe I'm too eager to make payment to secure my reserved speedy LE.

2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Jan 22, 2017

I wouldn't worry too much, its not until the European Summer that its shipping which is quite a few months yet.

Riviera Paradise likes this.
  3. U5512 Jan 22, 2017

Be patience...

4. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jan 22, 2017

My understanding is that worst case scenario it will ship to you. You've got a few months until you get contacted again.

5. SteveHarris Jan 23, 2017

I think they've only contacted those who choose other 'Other' when selecting the boutique they would like to collect from.

Steve

6. kov Trüffelschwein. Jan 23, 2017

I am among others and haven't been contacted so far. Am not worried enough to start another SpeedyTuesday Speedmaster thread :whistling:

JohanB likes this.
  7. BlackTalon This Space for Rent Jan 23, 2017

I will admit this makes me laugh a little. They said "in the next few weeks", yet when that does not fall within ONE week it causes anxiety.

Take a deep breath or two, and calmly wait until a few weeks have passed.

Foo2rama and Davidt like this.
  8. kov Trüffelschwein. Jan 23, 2017

And even if they decide not to sell you the number you think you've secured - because the CEO's aunt needs it - there's still room for much worse things to happen in your life :whistling: