Forums Latest Members

Speedy Tuesday – the Omega GTG in Vienna

1. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Oct 24, 2017

[​IMG]
    Here at Fratello Watches, we enjoy getting out to see our longstanding readers while taking the opportunity to meet new faces. Last week, I had the chance to do exactly that. A month or so earlier, Markus (aka @vintagewatchzilla), informed me that he was working with Omega Austria to organize a small, but activity packed, […]

Visit Speedy Tuesday – the Omega GTG in Vienna to read the full article.

2. kov Trüffelschwein. Oct 24, 2017

Was again a total blast ::psy:: ! Thanks for the cool post about our GTG - very well done :thumbsup:

38 Speedmasters from 1960 to 2017 in a row, a bunch of Breitlings, some other vintage Rolex, Heuer, etc craziness ::love::

And special thanks to the Omega Austria and the team in Vienna Boutique - once more the warmest welcoming and great time spent with them :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited Oct 24, 2017
  3. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Oct 24, 2017

So, let's see what the Munich Speedmaster GTG will bring us :) It will be a nice mix of familiar faces and a couple of new faces. OMEGA will bring some awesome pieces from the museum as well, I requested a couple of models that are not often brought outside the 'archives'.

4. Vintagewtchzilla Oct 24, 2017

THX to those who joined, it was a pleasure to spend such a amazing event and weekend with you

episode 3 will come .... :thumbsup:

RJ munich will be for sure also a very special event ::popcorn::

kov and Robert-Jan like this.
  5. Tet I prefer Dilmah do try it Oct 24, 2017

Sounds like a fun event, would love to attend some time, maybe next year.

Vintagewtchzilla likes this.
  6. Travelller Oct 30, 2017

Sorry I missed out on this! There was some mention of it at the OB's 60th celebration earlier this year but I forgot to follow through *sigh*
    I at least got to enjoy the well-written report thanks to the Fratello Watches crew - ::popcorn::

Cheers :)

Taken at the OB's 60th...
    [​IMG]

Robert-Jan likes this.