Forums Latest Members

Speedy Tuesday – Recap of the Speedmaster GTG in Vienna

1. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday May 30, 2017

[​IMG]
    It’s not everyday we get invited to special collectors meeting but from time to time it happens. So when our friend @vintagewatchzilla asked us to join him for a GTG in Vienna we happily accepted the invite and booked a trip to Austria. After our arrival in Austria we met up in the center of Vienna […]

Visit Fratello Watches to read the full article.

2. kov Trüffelschwein. May 30, 2017

What a great weekend it was ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    Can't wait for the next :)

Vintagewtchzilla, Robert-Jan and Ree like this.
  3. davy26 Limited comebackability is his main concern. May 30, 2017

Excellent article with some really good photos. As the owner of a 3570.40 I was especially interested to see the brochure - I'd treasure a copy but I'm guessing they're as rare as the watches themselves!

Vintagewtchzilla and Robert-Jan like this.
  4. Vintagewtchzilla May 30, 2017

many thanks, the overall quality of the watches was outstanding. about the brochure , i've never seen another and i am proud that it completes my full set.

5. Vintagewtchzilla May 30, 2017

The episode 2 is right now in planning and it will top the last weekend. i would be happy to see more guys from this forum but i have to limit the seats to at max. 15-20 people to keep it nice. so if someone is interested to join, you're welcome no matter if vintage or modern, if speedy or whatever. It's all about having a great day with great people and watches and obviously a proper schnitzel dinner :D

cheers your watchzilla

Robert-Jan likes this.