Forums Latest Members

Speedy Tuesday – Omega Speedmaster Professional Gemini V

1. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Nov 19, 2013

[​IMG]

It’s Speedy Tuesday! For today we have – again – something special for you Speedmaster fans out there. As you probably know, Omega produced a number of mission patch models as part of 50 white suitecases with the ‘Speedmaster Mission’ collection in 1997 (40 sets) and in 1998 (2x 5 sets). Each suitcase contained 22 Speedmaster Professional mission patch models, 1 ’57 re-edition (reference 3594.50) as well as a spare Lemania-based caliber 1861 movement. The model we have on Speedy Tuesday today is the Gemini V mission model, also featured in this suitcase. Omega Speedmaster Professional Gemini V This particular […]
    Click here to read the entire article: Speedy Tuesday – Omega Speedmaster Professional Gemini V

JohnSteed and dsio like this.
  2. TLIGuy Nov 19, 2013

Thanks so much for these Speedy-Tuesdays. I eagerly look forward to seeing what is going to come out and I have yet to be disappointed by what I have seen over the past year. The insight into many of the Speedmasters you have highlighted are truly educational and great joy to read.

3. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Nov 19, 2013

Yep - Tuesday reading without fail for me!