Forums Latest Members

Speedy Tuesday – Omega Speedmaster ’57 Co-axial

1. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday May 13, 2013

Below is an excerpt of the entire article on Fratellowatches. Click Speedy Tuesday – OMEGA Speedmaster ’57 Co-Axial to read the entire article.
    [​IMG]

We just introduced them to you last Thursday, the new OMEGA Speedmaster caliber 9300 collection. The buzz of the Baselworld is definitely the black "Dark Side of the Moon" Speedmaster Co-Axial caliber 9300 model, but this week we focus on that other novelty. The Speedmaster '57 Co-Axial or, as it is officially being called, the Speedmaster '57 OMEGA Co-Axial Chronograph. We'd like to keep it simple, it is the Speedmaster '57 Co-Axial or Speedmaster '57 caliber 9300.
    The post Speedy Tuesday – OMEGA Speedmaster ’57 Co-Axial appeared first on Fratellowatches - Opinions on watches, watch reviews, watch stories & industry news.

2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member May 13, 2013

FYI guys, we added a plugin that automatically pulls some articles from Fratello into new threads, so that's not really Robert-Jan, its our server pretending to be him and making the post ;)

3. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday May 13, 2013

However, I will continue to post messages with this account as well of course :)

SpikiSpikester likes this.
  4. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe May 13, 2013

Interesting feature. I appreciate it.......

5. SpikiSpikester @ ΩF Staff Member May 18, 2013

This may have been dealt with in another thread, but does anyone have an indication of the retail price when these come out ?

Maybe @TheGMTMaster knows?

6. Kringkily Omega Collector / Hunter May 18, 2013

Would u like to order one ;)

7. SpikiSpikester @ ΩF Staff Member May 19, 2013

Maybe...

It's not top of my list & the pricing will probably dictate whether I want to divert money that would otherwise go on a vintage one ;)