Forums Latest Members

Speedy Tuesday – Hands-On Omega Speedmaster Dark Side of the Moon Vintage Black Review

1. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Sep 30, 2015

[​IMG]
    I’ve been looking forward to give the new Omega Speedmaster Dark Side of the Moon Vintage Black (reference 311.92.44.51.01.006) a test drive. Omega sent us this Vintage Black variation on the original Dark Side of the Moon model last month to do our review and take it into our own photo studio. In this article I already shortly discussed this Omega Speedmaster Dark Side of the Moon Vintage Black model, along with the other new variations. However, without really wearing it and see how it performs it is difficult to say upfront whether a watch appeals to me. It is one of the […]

The article Speedy Tuesday – Hands-On Omega Speedmaster Dark Side of the Moon Vintage Black Review appeared first on Fratello Watches.

TheKomoman likes this.
  2. richard371 Sep 30, 2015

Great review. I'm considering getting the ceramic buckle and leather strap for the original ds. It's 669 for just the buckle. Do you think it's worth it? It looks like the outside of the buckle is titanium which means it will be a scratch magnet?

3. Superdoc Sep 30, 2015

The outside of the buckle is ceramic... Inside I believe may be titanium... No concern for scratches...

I love the vintage black ... Could be the next pick up...

4. teamlam Sep 30, 2015

669 for just the buckle????!! Dunno how I could justify that...it looks amazing and all but at that price...eeek