Forums Latest Members

Speedy Tuesday – Collector’s Corner: “I want variation in my Speedmaster watches”

1. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Jul 16, 2015

[​IMG]
    A few weeks ago I introduced you to our Collector’s Corner feature, where I interviewed RJ Kama, a collector of watches and big on Omega pieces. Although Collector’s Corner is not limited to our weekly Speedy Tuesday topics, I got in touch with one of our readers, Erik D. from the USA, about his interesting collection of Omega Speedmaster watches (and others). One of his Speedmaster watches has an incredible interesting story to it, to which I will get later on. Erik is originally from France, in the Marseille area, and moved to the USA in 2000. Before I start the […]

The article Speedy Tuesday – Collector’s Corner: “I want variation in my Speedmaster watches” appeared first on Fratello Watches.

2. Superdoc Jul 16, 2015

great read!

I'm really enjoying the collector's corner... In many ways, we're isolated in this passion, there is no one in my real life circle who shares the passion. Therefore, it is such a rare pleasure to hear the stories of other like-minded individuals. It delivers a human element that 'watch-reviews' and press photos can never deliver.
    great addition to a great site.