Forums Latest Members

Speedy Tuesday – Best Read Speedy Tuesday Articles Of 2015

1. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Dec 29, 2015

[​IMG]
    We started with Speedy Tuesday on May 29th 2012 and with great pride we write you that in 2015, we published 55 Speedy Tuesday articles. Even though we wanted to stick to one per week, we did some extra at times we thought it was necessary. On Instagram, we noticed that there are over 16,000 images tagged #SpeedyTuesday, wow! We often browse through all tagged images and love that there is so much love for this stunning timepiece from all over the world. We also noticed that even those with impressive watch collections including pieces from Patek Philippe, A. Lange […]

The article Speedy Tuesday – Best Read Speedy Tuesday Articles Of 2015 appeared first on Fratello Watches.

repoman, TheKomoman, Ramses and 2 others like this.
  2. davy26 Limited comebackability is his main concern. Dec 29, 2015

Horrible Speedy and strap, but thanks Robert-Jan for all the work on the Speedy Tuesday posts - always interesting, authoritative and visually attractive; much appreciated by me and, I'm sure, by everyone on this forum and into Speedies. Best Wishes for 2016. David.

3. Kim Dec 29, 2015

@Robert-Jan thx for all of your work and information. It helped me, like this forum too, quite a bit as I was looking for a Dsotm.
    @davy26 That's the good thing: tastes vary. I love the Alaska project just as it is :)

4. davy26 Limited comebackability is his main concern. Dec 29, 2015

Dear Kim - I agree about varying tastes and isn't it great that this fantastic watch model gives rise to so much debate and analysis. Best Wishes for 2016. David.

Kim likes this.
  5. Ramses Dec 29, 2015

Keep up the good work R-J! Still a bit proud that one of my watches featured in a early Speedy Tuesday article :).

6. kov Trüffelschwein. Dec 30, 2015

I hold you as one of the few people guilty of my (recent) passion for Speedmasters. I was looking to buy myself a birth year watch and discovered this "world" after a buddy suggested me to get myself the Moonwatch Only book - which I did and I got my first Speedmaster (DD 145.022) right after. Then I've googled around and ended up by setting a recurrent reminder in my agenda to check your website on tuesday... Keep the great job - the community needs drivers like you guys ! Congrats and best wishes for 2016 !

Edited Dec 30, 2015
    Ramses likes this.
  7. Ramses Dec 30, 2015

R-J is personally responsible for the Speedmaster frenzy that is going on right now! This is costing the Speedmaster enthusiasts a lot of bucks. Thanks a lot R-J! ::bleh::