Forums Latest Members
  1. mks4 Apr 23, 2014

Hello all,

The other week, I requested some photos of the Speedy Tintin on the wrist. Well, since that time, I've ventured out in Frankfurt and tried it on in a couple places including the Omega boutique (very friendly but sadly no flexibility on the painful part of the purchase). Anyhow, I was smitten and my wife actually liked it as she can wear it too. To be honest, she liked the standard black dial a little better but a vintage piece is in my future with a 321...one day.

So, I ordered the piece from online from an AD and she arrived yesterday. I absolutely love it. An easy bracelet to size despite those nano-sized screws!

The dial is gorgeous. It really does have an older painted look.

The last interesting thing that all shops (Omega included) and R-J from Fratellowatches confirmed is that the model is out of production...interesting that a regular production piece went out so quickly.

Furthermore, R-J will feature my piece on SpeedyTuesday (thanks in advance!) which is pretty cool indeed.

Here are some pics. I'll add more on NATO as I play around over the next few days. Needless to say, I'm "over the moon"! Ha!

Mike

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CTS-V, Carlos, Varasc and 1 other person like this.
  2. Hijak Apr 23, 2014

Very nice, congratulations!:thumbsup:

3. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 23, 2014

Yep - I'm looking at that one too!! Love it!

4. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 23, 2014

5. mks4 Apr 23, 2014

Here are some NATO shots I just took...the first I've seen on the web. Black is fantastic as well as the dark gray. I even like the brown Horween. Bond...not so much.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CTS-V, alam, pascs and 2 others like this.
  6. ctime3 Apr 23, 2014

I like it. I hesitate to pull the trigger because I have the regular. But I wear the speedmaster a lot more than my antI mag.

7. speedbird Apr 23, 2014

That dial is SUBLIME! The TinTin is a great looking watch, I absolutely love it

8. mks4 Apr 24, 2014

Thanks...the dial is amazing. I honestly think the bracelet takes away from the watch...draws the eye to those shiny center links. Black NATO is fantastic...might add one in leather. Or perhaps order a nice rally strap.

[​IMG]

CTS-V and hansmaulwurf like this.
  9. Ru4scuba Apr 24, 2014

That is a very, very nice Speedmaster. Wear it in good health!