Speedy has condesnation after service

Posts
8
Likes
3
I just got my Speedmaster calibre 1863 back about a month and a half ago after a warranty service for water inside. This morning I look at my wrist and once again, there is water inside. Will Omega take it back and service it again since it happened so soon after a service? It seems to me that something is wrong with the watch.
 
Posts
7,780
Likes
14,376
Send it back, obviously one of the seals isn't doing its job. There should be no condensation after a service where water was concerned.
 
Posts
201
Likes
243
Yes, all have 1 year warranty after service. I’ve had to send mine one for a second follow up service before because they came back with new issues! My last one came back without power reserve which wasn’t a problem previously.
 
Posts
8
Likes
3
Yes, all have 1 year warranty after service. I’ve had to send mine one for a second follow up service before because they came back with new issues! My last one came back without power reserve which wasn’t a problem previously.
Oh good to know. Wasn't ready to shell out $1000 for this