Forums Latest Members
  1. Pibbow Jul 30, 2017

Hi all sorry if this is not the place to post tried to post in wanted section but don't have the right to?

Anyway I'm looking for the above for my wife! I know shes a strange one but we were at an Omega dinner on Thursday night and she saw one on display and has fallen in love with it? She has always had very chunky watches and says it's just so 70's she has to have one.
    I've seen a couple on Chrono 24 and ebay but not in great condition with Blue dials. I would rather deal with someone via the forum anyway.

Cheers for now

Peter

2. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Jul 30, 2017

If you read the sales rules, you'll quickly see why you can't post. Skirting the rules isn't looked kindly upon.

Mark020 and Jwit like this.
  3. Pibbow Jul 30, 2017

Sorry not trying to sell but by I'll go away and RFM sorry.... Ok I've read the rules and understand that to post in the wanted section takes a minimum of 200 posts, well It will be a fair while before I can ask for help then.
    I understand the need to police these areas of the forum but how is a relative newbie to OF supposed to get help from other Omega fans? I'm finding this all a little tough on new guys like me to be honest.

Still the rules are the rules I'll go crawl back under the rock I came from.

Edited Jul 30, 2017
  4. perks713 Jul 30, 2017

I've seen a number of sales threads where the mods have relaxed the 200 post requirement. Maybe try messaging one of them to see if they'll allow it. Good luck with your search.

Pibbow likes this.
  5. Pibbow Jul 30, 2017

Thank you Perks713