Forums Latest Members

Speedmaster101 - great resource is back - Thank you William

1. Bienne2998 Mar 28, 2015

The site is back!
    Thanx William for doing this job again. It must have been quite a bit of work to rebuild all this from your head (as you write). All Speedie-lovers out there appreciate your work. It's a great resource for the Vintage Omega community.

Best regards, Thomas

2. Spacefruit Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Mar 28, 2015

Thanks must go to TNTwatch who sent me some pages he had saved.

Actually restoring the SP101 site was one of the smaller jobs I had to do as a result of the man who looked after my IT for 20 years going broke, (without warning me - he knew) then losing his servers, ALL my data and all my emails.

That will teach me. Now I am a hosting nerd - taught myself over the last week. And now backed up in three places.

I know I know should have done it all before.....let others learn from my mistake!

Still have a few things to proof read, so dont be shy if you spot an error. Send me a PM.

Dash1, gemini4, Bienne2998 and 5 others like this.
  3. TNTwatch Mar 28, 2015

Ways more thanks to you for the great resource in the first place, and then with the little black book and all the Speedies residing in your head!

Regards,
    Tony

Bienne2998 and Pahawi like this.
  4. Temiyasen Mar 29, 2015

;) Thanks for all who make SP101 available for speed fan .

5. Cortezthekiller Mar 29, 2015

SF, other than this forum, your site has been unrivaled in my introduction to Omega. Sorry to hear about troubles. Happy to see it back up and running.

6. gemini4 Hoarder Of Speed et alia Mar 29, 2015

In view of the recent DON bezel auctions, I think William should consider putting the correct early 145.022-69 on the endangered species list.

Dash1 likes this.