Forums Latest Members

SOLD Speedmaster X-33 First Gen $1399

1. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer Nov 3, 2017

Hello,

I am looking to do a mass sell off so that I can complete my Speedmaster Decades Collection. A decades collection is a collection of watches that are the same model from each decade you have lived. I am getting very close to completing my collection, and I want to add a solid gold Speedmaster with a solid gold bracelet. So I need a few bucks so I can more seriously start the search.

I have been a member here for 5+ years and have sold a few watches here and there and have positive feedback here, as well as the "does this watch make me look fat forum" (search taddyangle there) and 500+ on ebay with about 50+ seller reviews. I am in San Diego, CA.

I really like this watch, I will admit that it is nice having a quartz when you need to go quick. No need to set the watch, it is always at the right time. This one has a new battery installed from OB earlier this year.

Dial and hands are clean. Bezel is in good shape, very slight surface scratches. Bracelet is great shape. The lugs are soft on this one, otherwise this would be an excellent watch.

Price is $1399 OBO and that will include paypal fees and priority shipping in USA. I prefer CONUS, but can work with those active and contributing members overseas. No papers or box.

I will be listing several watches this week, the bottom pic is a group shot of watches to be sold. No trades unless you have a Solid Gold Speedy with bracelet and must be a limited edition.

These are hi res pics, but reach out if you need additional pics or have questions.

IMG_3517.JPG

IMG_3511.JPG IMG_3512.JPG IMG_3513.JPG IMG_3514.JPG IMG_3515.JPG IMG_3516.JPG

upload_2017-11-3_8-56-57.png

duc, repoman, TLIGuy and 2 others like this.
  2. dougiedude Carpe horologium! Nov 3, 2017

Great seller from first hand experience, and very cool watch! GLWS :thumbsup: !

Taddyangle likes this.
  3. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months Nov 3, 2017

Finally, you list one!

But Bernard, your collection is almost complete? Does this mean.... { :( } ...there's not going to be a new decade to celebrate soon?

GLWYS!

4. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer Nov 5, 2017

Pending funds.

@oddboy

Goal is decades collection. Hopefully by December...gold speedmasters with braclets are hard to find.

looch0302 and oddboy like this.