Forums Latest Members

SOLD Speedmaster "Speedy Tuesday 2" Ultraman

1. repoman Apr 11, 2019

Due to short-term financial hardship (pouring money into my new house and now having some unexpected medical bills), it's with heavy heart I've decided to sell a watch. I looked in my watch box and tried to pick the watch I would miss the least... That was a complete failure, I'd miss all of them.. so after two weeks of further contemplation, I've decided to change tactics... what watch could I sell now, and then buy back later this year when my finances get healthier?

With this new strategy in mind, I decided my Speedy Tuesday 2 is probably a good choice. I love this watch and never contemplated selling it, but I feel confident I can find another one later this year, for hopefully not too much more than my sale price today. I've only worn this watch once since purchasing new from the Omega boutique, and, its 100% complete with all the stickers, hang tag, outer box, inner box, pictograms, plastic coffin, extra strap, light pen, etc. see the pics.

I have no desire to profiteer, and I'm not a flipper. I care about my reputation in this community. I have multiple references both as buyer and seller (See feedback here on OF). See pictures for condition and completeness (note I've blotted out the last two digits of the serial #). Overall condition is excellent, like new, with typical light swirls on some of the polished sections.

I'm asking $7100 USD w/ free shipping fully insured to USA, which is exactly what I paid for it. (if you are outside the continental USA, you will need to pay actual shipping). I am located in Henderson Nevada, and will be in Los Angeles April 15, 16. Face to face can be arranged.
    SpeedyUM.jpg SpeedyUM-2.jpg SpeedyUM-3.jpg SpeedyUM-4.jpg SpeedyUM-5.jpg SpeedyUM-6.jpg SpeedyUM-7.jpg SpeedyUM-8.jpg SpeedyUM-9.jpg IMG_3234.JPG

kluever, apang, ext1 and 9 others like this.
  2. repoman Apr 11, 2019

OHPF

3. repoman Apr 11, 2019

SOLD. Thank you Omega Forums.