Forums Latest Members
  1. Mettweck Dec 8, 2018

Good Morning everyone,

I was offered a speedmaster reduced with the original "Marui" Panda dial reference 351021 in Full set and Hope to get some feedback from you what you think about this particular reference and of it is worthwhile to buy.
    Since I am new to this Forum I am not sure if it is okay to also ask for a Price estimate from you.

While I have been reading myself into this reference I stumbled over the reference 353931 which seems to be quite similar to the 351021.
    Would be interesting to hear your opinion about it and its collectebility vs the 351021.

Thanks a lot in advance

Pit

2. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Dec 8, 2018

Make sure it's not one that has had the dial swapped out. Get the serial number from the seller, and call Omega to have them confirm the reference number.

Cheers, Al

Foo2rama likes this.
  3. Mettweck Dec 8, 2018

I will do so, but i have Seen already a picture of the warranty card with the reference 351021.

This should not leave room for a dial swap, right?

fskywalker likes this.
  4. fskywalker Dec 9, 2018

Well if the warranty card is original you should be good, but as Al said better to check it out with Omega to make sure

5. Steve88M3 Dec 10, 2018

They’re both Marui dials, but the 31 has white gold hour markers, which may command a slightly higher premium given they are a bit rarer.

All things equal, I would go for a full set 21 over a watch only 31. White gold looks out of place to me.

Usual Reduced caveats apply.

6. Mettweck Dec 11, 2018

Hey Steve, all,

which price would you see as being reasonable for a full set 351021?
    Watch seems to be in a good condition, not super excellent though.