Speedmaster professional moonwatch Vs First omega in space.

Fair enough. I had forgotten those. I think many of us are waiting with interest for the official line next year on which variants went on which missions as much of it seems clouded in mystery!

TRIGGER PULLED!!!

The grey market FOIS
£720 ($954) saving
Has the full 2 yr warranty minus 2 weeks.

Should be with me by Friday.

I had a Speedy Pro and sold it for a FOIS. I'll buy a Speedy Pro at some point but I'm glad I went with the FOIS. I also purchased the 1125/560 bracelet when I want to put it on a bracelet.

...TRIGGER PULLED!!!....The grey market FOIS...

good choice! 👍 congrats! and remember, this will remain as urban legend until we see pictures! 😁

TRIGGER PULLED!!!

The grey market FOIS
£720 ($954) saving
Has the full 2 yr warranty minus 2 weeks.

Should be with me by Friday.
Nice one - congratulations. That is a decent discount too! Put it towards the pro...😗

Nice one - congratulations. That is a decent discount too! Put it towards the pro...😗
Or use the savings to buy a bracelet or straps to accessorize. That’s what I did with my FOIS. Paid $3500 for BNIB and then another $800 for an Omega bracelet

Spend those $954 on a real (vintage) watch and never wear the FOIS - that's pretty much what I did 😁

Congrats on a great watch 👍

An excellent choice!

Have you started thinking about your next watch yet? 😉

I've had both and stuck with the FOIS as, for me, I wear my Speedie as a 'smarter' watch, rather than everyday 'tool-watch' and felt the FOIS better suited my intended use 😀

PS. Good choice 😁

I've had both and stuck with the FOIS as, for me, I wear my Speedie as a 'smarter' watch, rather than everyday 'tool-watch' and felt the FOIS better suited my intended use 😀

Snap, for me it’ll be my “better” watch and it seems to work well as a dress watch too!

Snap, for me it’ll be my “better” watch and it seems to work well as a dress watch too!

👍

You'll be looking for a nice 'everyday' watch now 😁

👍

You'll be looking for a nice 'everyday' watch now 😁

At the minute I have two Seiko five watches and a Seiko SKX. Just sold a Hamilton Jazzmaster viewmatic.
So I do feel like I should have a watch which bridges that gap, maybe a used Tudor

Congrats on the FOIS! That was my personal choice between the two. You really can't go wrong with either, but I liked the slightly smaller of the two. 😀