Forums Latest Members

Speedmaster Pro modern bracelets question

1. gee_cee Jan 21, 2019

I'm looking for a little help with the different Speedmaster bracelet versions.

The newest, current-model bracelet for the Speedmaster Pro Moonwatch (bottom) has a flat profile on the end-link. The end-link on my bracelet from my X-33 (top) has a raised middle-section on the end-link.

I prefer the shape of the 1998-998. Is there a steel version of this bracelet with the same raised middle section I could fit to a Speedmaster Pro so it would look like the second pic below? I've looked at pics of the 1998-849 bracelet but that looks to have a flat profile too?

TIA

IMG_1342.jpg

IMG_1343.jpg

mistexbs and Paedipod like this.
  2. gee_cee Jan 23, 2019

Anybody? Is that raised centre part unique to the Ti X-33 bracelet??

3. hansmaulwurf Senior Snoopy Owner Jan 23, 2019

Hi,
    there are two X-33 bracelets available, the one you have with the raised centre part is the "old" one (Gen. I+II) .
    With the introduction of the Skywalker (Gen III) the new bracelet without a raised center part was introduced:

[​IMG]

The bracelet from the Gen. III fit perfekt to the Speedy Pro - especially to the Apollo XI 45th Anni!

[​IMG]

BR
    Hans

Edited Jan 23, 2019
    mistexbs likes this.
  4. gee_cee Jan 23, 2019

Thanks Hans, what I’m asking is whether there was ever a steel equivalent for any Speedmaster model with that same raised part?

mistexbs likes this.
  5. hansmaulwurf Senior Snoopy Owner Jan 25, 2019

I have not seen it in a steel version … :eek:

mistexbs likes this.