Speedmaster Pro mk 2 1970 Omega service drama

Here's a quick yarn about my beloved 296xx xxx Speedy service in Switzerland. This took 15 months!!
Firstly the watch was original and in beautiful shape. Needed a new tachy bezel. Watch came back in a case that looked like a kid had attacked it with a dremel and a screwdriver. The hands had been replaced with incorrect hands and I never saw the originals again. It was like another watch. After some controlled fury, the watch went back. Fwd 3 mos. Watch inspect. This case has been refinished and is shocking. The hands are wrong. The bezel is misaligned. Wtf!!
Watch goes back. At this time I'm also worried that it has the correct movement in it. Now for the weirdness. Watch comes back. Everything lined up. Period correct hands ( although 1 mill longer than originals)
AND........THE ORIGINAL CASE!!!!!!!.She's back and looking good. Nice original J/M bracelet for this baby. True story. For early mk2 fans, good original and unpolished examples (if you can find one ) of this beautiful timepiece are gaining rapidly in value. Just sayin'. Cheers.
Edited:

Nice story, congrats, alls well that ends well. Though it looks like it came back upside down 馃槈

Nice story, congrats, alls well that ends well. Though it looks like it came back upside down 馃槈
Haha. Oops

OP may be from Australia.

You鈥檒l have to send it back so as they can turn it back to the right side up