Forums Latest Members

SOLD Speedmaster MK III blue dial

1. khanmu Feb 10, 2018

Hello

For sale is my Speedmaster Mk III blue dial, on 1162 bracelet and with box. Serial number indicates 1972.

The watch:
    I've owned this for a couple of years, and worn it exactly once - and as I'm slimming down and focusing my collection, this one is up for sale - proceeds will be spent here at OF :)

The good:
    - It's a seriously big watch
    - It has a really lovely tritium dial, which is in excellent condition, and with very nice lume plots and original hands
    - The case is unpolished, and still seems to have its brushed finish
    - It comes the bracelet it came on, a 1162 with 172 end links. The bracelet fits my 7 1/2 inch wrist and there is at least another half inch left on the clasp.
    - It comes with the old box it came with, although I don't know if that is the correct one

The bad:
    - It's a seriously big watch - recommend you don't buy it if you have sparrow wrists
    - The case, bracelet and back have some scratches, but nothing too serious
    - The previous owner said they had it serviced, the movement looks OK to me, but I would recommend a service

The Price & T&Cs:

- I would like a net amount of £1850 OBRO, payment either bank/wire transfer or PP FF, or PP + 3%
    - The price includes insured shipping in the UK and EU - my preference is to use UPS tracked and insured Express
    - For ROW, I'm willing to split costs, using UPS tracked and insured, I can let you know the price, and we can discuss further. You are responsible for customs/import taxes etc
    - I will accept returns if you decide you don't like it when you see it, however return costs are at buyers expense.

IMG_0605.jpg
    IMG_0604.jpg
    IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg
    Edited Feb 19, 2018
    Lonestar, tomvox1, quito and 10 others like this.
  2. khanmu Feb 12, 2018

bump..

3. khanmu Feb 19, 2018

Sold and thanks OF and buyer!