Forums Latest Members
  1. ALA Apr 7, 2019

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone might be able to give me advice with servicing my Mark IV. My father gave it to me a few years ago and I know he's had it serviced it before. I just can't really afford to send it to Omega so I was wondering if someone could recommend an independent service location/person that would know about this specific model. I live in New York City. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

E76633C7-4315-43AF-BE07-C0A608EA7D9B.jpeg
    Etp095 likes this.
  2. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Apr 7, 2019

If you do a site search you’ll find several threads on the subject. Even if you could afford it, do not send to Omega.

3. ALA Apr 7, 2019

Hello, yes that's what I figured as well about sending it to Omega. I did an admittedly brief search on the topic but I was curious about whether someone had experience with servicing (or experience with having had serviced) the Mark IV in particular or at least that calibre. I got the impression that some people are particularly good with some calibre over others. I'm rather wary about sending it to be serviced in the first place, doubly so to some independent service place in Midtown Manhattan where BS-ing is a way of life. I will keep doing research however, thank you.