Speedmaster Mark 2 hands

Greetings all, i'm new to this forum but i read it since a while now.

I have a question concerning the beautiful Speedmaster mark 2 racing.
Is it possible that this watch from the late 60's/70's have only white minutes and hours hands?

All the others that i can see on the internet have the first quarter of the hands paint in black.

Mine has fully white hands and my father keep tolding me that he buy it new like that and never change anything on it.

I ordered black and white hands to change them, but do you know which are the correct one?

These could be the hands of the black dial MK 2 or from a Chronostop ? But i have not seen another racing dial MK 2 with these hands before.

Mk II’s had come with a variety of hands but not these. Those hands look like they belong on a Mk IV

BFC738D3-5D77-4479-809B-51020017552C.jpeg

Ok, thanks for your answers.
The thing is, few years ago i had the "great idea" to go to a watchmaker in order to change the hands because the lume was gone👍

The watchmaker didn't gave me back the old hands and like i was a newbie at the time (i don't pretend to be a great connoiseur now^^) i didn't ask for the hands.
I don't remember how was the hands before i bring the watch to the watchmaker.

My father told me he bought the watch like this at the time, but i doubt because on every pictures of this watch, the hands are black and white.

But i ordered some correct hands for this model and will bring it to a watchmaker to install them.

Well, memories can be fleeting but I believe you have the answer as to why the hands are white 😀😉
Mine has fully white hands and my father keep tolding me that he buy it new like that and never change anything on it.
The thing is, few years ago i had the "great idea" to go to a watchmaker in order to change the hands because the lume was gone
As to the newly ordered hands, those do look to be the correct style but possible modern service parts. If you want hands with lume that will glow, those will do the trick as the original tritium hands will no longer glow.

I would assume they are service hands. I had my Mark II serviced last year and the hands were replaced. Mine are black at the base though. Mars 3.jpg