Forums Latest Members
  1. newgaijjin May 26, 2012

Hi all - this is Michel currently residing in Tokyo, and a newbie to the forum. Been a Speedmaster admirer all my adult life, but didn't get to experience the pleasure of having them till less than a year ago. So far, the arsenal is limited to just two automatic models, a model 3210.50 with Caliber 1164 movement, and a 3511.20 cal. 1155. Got my sites on a 3573.50 Speedmaster Professional, a closer match to the classic moon watch than my automatic models.

Looking for input from all you Speedmaster savvy members out there: I need to find out the case back number and the metal bracelet number on my Speedmaster model 3210.50. It will answer the parts-seller's question for which leather band and deployment buckles would work on it! Thanks to all in advance::confused2::

2. Steve May 26, 2012

Welcome Michel. You can easily find the bracelet number on the inside of the clasp.

3. newgaijjin May 26, 2012

Steve - thanks so much. Evidently the case back number is needed to pin down the right part. Any thoughts on where to get the case back number without opening the case back?