Speedmaster fabric strap

Does anyone here have the OEM fabric strap for the 3861 speedmaster? I’ve bought one online without ever having tried it, and I’d love your opinions and some photos.

I bought the same strap for my 1861 Speedmaster. I use it in the warmer months, and it's fantastic.

I like the fabric straps. I put a strap off of a Silver Snoopy with a titanium clasp on mine.

IMG_5407.jpeg

IMG_5408.jpeg

How long have you actively used that strap? It has some serious wear on the edges.
It is just glare from the sun - the strap is new.

It is just glare from the sun - the strap is new.
I think what @Maineiac94 was referring to was picture 3, it looks like there is some mung, or something else, on the edge of the strap.
Edited:

Yeah...just dust or bad light at the time. It's not there now. I just bought the strap from the boutique. That's why I happened to have it out.

I think what @Maineiac94 was referring to was picture 3, it looks like there is some mung, or something else, on the edge of the strap.
You’re correct - gunk magnet!

IMG_8770.png

My gosh. Crazy fascination about this picture! I'm not sure what it was, but here is another picture of the same spot. IMG_0719.JPG

My gosh. Crazy fascination about this picture! I'm not sure what it was, but here is another picture of the same spot. IMG_0719.JPG
World of difference crisp & clean! Thanks buddy for the update, love the strap!