Speedmaster Broad Arrow worn by winner of 2021 Open championship of golf

Posts
2,044
Likes
7,186
Nice! Is he sponsored or wearing by choice?
Great question. I didn't see any communication coming out of Omega, so one could ASSUME that this is his personal choice (which would be kinda cool).... but I am also not naive: what are the chances that he is not endorsed!?

Or may be this will be the trigger for Omega to sign him up!? 😗
 
Posts
323
Likes
999
Great question. I didn't see any communication coming out of Omega, so one could ASSUME that this is his personal choice (which would be kinda cool).... but I am also not naive: what are the chances that he is not endorsed!?

Or may be this will be the trigger for Omega to sign him up!? 😗


Not trying to take away from how cool it is, just thought it would be awesome if it was worn without endorsement!
 
Posts
8
Likes
10
From the article 'Morikawa is an Omega ambassador, so narrowing down the watch choice was made fairly simple from the jump. While it was easy to pick the watch out as a Speedmaster - it's not your standard Moonwatch.'
 
Posts
1,785
Likes
5,586
more of his personal choice probably 😉. without heavy marketing.😁