Forums Latest Members

SOLD Speedmaster Telemeter service bezel (as new; 250 EUR)

1. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Nov 27, 2022

Thanks to a fellow forum member, I have recently completed a Speedmaster project, leaving some spare parts I will not be using any time soon. So, these parts are ready to go off to help others complete their projects (too). Here we go...

Please find a description and assessment of the parts below. I have attempted to be as brutally honest as can be. Also note that I am certainly not the first owner of these parts, as they are nearly the same age as I am. I am not going to claim any of it is NOS, unpolished, or flawless. I am just going to describe them as honestly as can be and leave it for you to assess the pictures and form your own opinion too. Not having too much experience selling parts, nor pricing them, I am open to realistic offers.

B2 Bezel: Reasonably good condition B2 Bezel (DNN) as delivered on Speedmasters from the early 70s to very early 90s.

The good:
    - It is fully flat and round;
    - Most of the black paint and printing are in tact;
    - Nice vintage feel to it, could complement an honest vintage Speedmaster nicely.

The bad:
    - Small dents in the carrier ring, most notably around 70 / 75 (pictured);
    - The insert is a little loose in its carrier ring; I'd recommend re-glueing it before mounting.

Price: EUR 450 (SOLD)

Telemeter (KM version) Bezel: As new condition, I believe it might have been mounted before, but shows very little signs of that, if any.

The good:
    - As new;
    - KM version, which seems rarer compared to its Miles equivalent.

The bad:
    - It is a service piece (long middle stroke in the E), still available from Omega, albeit at a much higher price, There's one offered on CH24 at EUR 499, watch-spare.com offers them at CHF 470.

Price: EUR 250 (price reduced from EUR 325 to 250)

Shipped worldwide at buyers expense, although I would strongly prefer a F2F deal in the Netherlands given the values concerned and, much more importantly, the benefit of meeting fellow OF-members in person.

No returns, please ask questions and extra pictures in advance. I am not making a habit out of selling, but I do have quite some - exclusively positive - references as a seller and buyer on this forum.

References available upon request.

On to the pictures…

B2 Bezel:

tempImagecvyl5V.png
    tempImagekhdBB1.png
    tempImage5RhOa3.png
    tempImage5RhOa3.png
    tempImageWUuRch.png
    tempImageaqPWvi.png
    tempImage1P3EtW.png

Telemeter Bezel:
    tempImagel64rdq.png
    image.png
    tempImageuB3L8M.png
    tempImageyRxuZ6.png
    tempImagel64rdq.png
    tempImageX0AwaD.png

Edited Jan 16, 2023
    Alex Cheers likes this.
  2. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Dec 2, 2022

Feel free to make me an offer. ;)

3. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Dec 18, 2022

B2 Bezel gone... the Telemeter remains. Feel free to make me an offer.

4. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Jan 16, 2023

The Telemeter bezel remains available; price reduced to only EUR 250.