Forums Latest Members

SOLD Speedmaster Automatic Reduced ref. 175.0032-1

1. gwzymytk Apr 29, 2017

Hey again!
    This is sort of a catch-and-release for me; acquired last week, and today a good friend presented an awesome JLC Memovox that I simply cannot (and will not) resist. Hence, some pieces must go to fund this one.
    Owning the Professional version as well, this little brother is first to go.

So - from my private collection, for sale only at this point - a used Speedmaster Automatic Reduced, ref. 175.0032-1 according tot he inside of the caseback. Powered by the cal. 1143 and having an acrylic crystal, this nice fellow may be a good alternative for those with smaller wrists, measuring only 39 mm diameter.
    Serial dates it to approx. 1998 (56 million).

01.jpg

As always, I will do my best to describe all flaws and defects in the watch; all who got pieces for me were surprised at how well they presented in reality, compared to my descriptions :)

Case - Some dings and scratches, please check photos as they are both under LED and natural light.
    Measures 39 mm excluding crown and pushers. Case is otherwise sharp and appears to have never been polished.
    18mm between lug.

Caseback - Medallion is intact, crisp and nicely shaped. Shows some scratches. Serial is perfectly visible, was blurred for security reasons. Opened the pressed caseback for pictures and was pleasantly surprised to find the original red sealing ring.
    Also, the inner caseback has markings attesting to a previous service!

Bezel - Shows signs of wear and small dings (can't see them with the naked eye though). Please check photos and judge for yourself, I'd dare say it's in good shape.

Crown and pushers - properly marked crown, good pusher action with no apparent bending or other malfunction.

Crystal - original acrylic crystal, properly marked with the Omega logo in the center. Can be polished and has some dings that may remain afterwards; not polished since in my possession.

Dial - original in good condition. The script is intact; luminous substance still activates briefly.

Hands - Luminous material still activates. Good condition, can't find any flaws upon visual inspection.

Movement - Automatic Omega cal. 1143 caliber with nice decorations and signed rotor. 45 jewels, based on ETA 2894 with a DD chronograph module on top. All hands reset properly. Daily variation is unknown, leaving the service decision to the next owner (may benefit from a regulation, but has several service dates written so I imagine it was properly maintained). No paperwork to attest said servicing, only these markings.
    Photos of the movement are provided below, please check them as well.

Waterproof: NOT guaranteed, under any circumstances.

Strap/buckle: Generic black nato-style 18mm strap, as pictured in the third picture below.

Box/Papers: No, this is how I've got it.

-----------------------------------------

Price: EUR 1000 net to me, firm. Paypal only available to established members with relevant positive feedback.
    SWIFT bank transactions or other methods that do not incur taxes on my end are possible, 3% discount.
    Shipping not included, will be either by TNT at EUR 100 worldwide (compulsory for overseas or when normal PayPal is used) or by DPD (EU-only, 30-40 EUR depending on location).

-----------------------------------------

Item is located in Craiova, Romania, within the EU. All duties or any other additional taxes are the sole responsibility of the buyer. I will provide step-by-step pictures/scans of the packaging and shipping process but once the package leaves my hands I have no power over it.
    I am a buyer/seller on Ebay under the same username since September 2000 (wow, almost 17 years!) and have 100% positive feedback with over 635 transactions (over 1366 individual transactions!) and many watches shipped to multiple locations (USA, Canada, the UK, the Netherlands etc.). For any other trust-related issues I can provide further credentials or proof of identity.

I also have several references on WUS, both as a seller and as a buyer. I can provide reference for other transactions as well (Omega 2254.50, Heuer Montreal sold to a very reputable dealer etc.). Also sold twice on Breitlingsource and once on UhrForum.de (where I've also purchased some stuff).
    Many successful transactions on OF, one as a buyer and most as a seller (my Longines Chronograph went to Austria, my Blancpain went to France, made several UK buyers happy, accommodated transactions up north etc.).

great buying experience with gwzymytk
    great transaction with gwzymytk
    gwzymytk - Trusted seller
    gwzymytk is a great seller
    gwzymytk great seller
    gwzymytk is the best seller ever (probably)
    gwzymytk - Great buyer
    I bought a Longines Conquest Watch from gwzymytk and am very happy!
    gwzymytk - very positive experience
    gwzymytk good experience. Great seller. To repeat.
    gwzymytk - A very good buyer

I cannot take any returns for this item unless grossly misrepresented by me in the description and/or pictures. Please observe carefully, read the entire description and ask all questions prior to committing. No warranty.

Thank you OF for hosting my ad!
    All proceedings will go towards watches and watch-related stuff ;)

Pictures - please click on them to enlarge.

02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg

Kreindog24 likes this.