Posts
204
Likes
70
Did you consider the trilogy, there's one in the FS section, imho the best of both worlds.
interesting
 
Posts
1,582
Likes
10,339
This thread makes me regret my trilogy...🙄...
But about the question: FOIS ! For all reasons already said...👍I had the new FOIS in hand....😲 a keeper!... Fantastic look.
But anyway, even between the first FOIS and 57, I go for FOIS
 
Posts
204
Likes
70
There's truth in that. Although almost twice the price it could well be worth saving up for the Ed White rather than getting a couple of $8-10k Speedmasters. I have nine Speedmasters in the collection and the Ed White would be the last to go. Something to think about.
I would, but I live in Canada and they keep telling me I can't get one
 
Posts
1,245
Likes
7,371
Fois! Alpha hands are so much nicer than broad arrows 👍
 
Posts
204
Likes
70
Did you consider the trilogy, there's one in the FS section, imho the best of both worlds.
FS section?
 
Posts
204
Likes
70
Hmm, I have the original Broad Arrow Replica and am getting a 3861 Moonwatch very soon. I feel those are different enough, if that helps.
I agree with that, I also believes the FOIS is also different enough, but it is closer to the moonwatch than the 57
 
Posts
204
Likes
70
I think it would depend on what else was in my collection, to be honest. Both have their pros, but overall I'd go with FOIS.
Even if I have a 3861 Sapphire moonwatch?
 
Posts
208
Likes
136
Hmm, I have the original Broad Arrow Replica and am getting a 3861 Moonwatch very soon. I feel those are different enough, if that helps.
fois in that case
 
Posts
8,292
Likes
19,579
I have both, but if forced to keep only one of the two, I'll stay with the FOIS (first gen),
 
Posts
296
Likes
319
Even if I have a 3861 Sapphire moonwatch?
If you have the 3861, then 57 gives you something a little different.