Speedmaster 57 bracelet + Forstner flat end links

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has ever attempted using Forstner flat endlinks to mount a speedmaster 57 bracelet.

I’m attempting to swap out the bracelet on my SMP 300. I know 100% that this end link mod will work with the Apollo 50th anniversary bracelet as I’ve seen it done on multiple threads but seeing that I really would like to have a micro adjustment I’d like to attempt it with the speedmaster 57. The two bracelets seem almost identical but I’m not entirely sure. (See attached photo)

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

If the center link is the same width it should work. The Apollo 11 50th is 10mm wide at the center link (I have one to use on my SMP). I don't have a 57 bracelet but if someone does, and can measure the width of the center link, that should provide the answer.

Like 1
If the center link is the same width it should work. The Apollo 11 50th is 10mm wide at the center link (I have one to use on my SMP). I don't have a 57 bracelet but if someone does, and can measure the width of the center link, that should provide the answer.

953AA4A0-2674-4D39-8E50-BA4CEE558473.jpeg

Like 6

Thank you!

While I can't make any guarantees, I'm almost 100% certain the 57 bracelet will work with Forstner flatlink end links.

Like 1
Not using a mike but I'm seeing 10.0 with a scale. Mine's an older one (don't have the ref # memorized) with a 9300 movement.

Oh yeah, looks just like the one above; I'd trust his mike over my eyes.

Have you tried some others straps on it ? If some of you Can share pictures, i'm curious to see my lovely speedmaster with different straps please :)