Speedmaster 3861 bracelet query

Hi does anyone know the current UK price for the 3861 Sapphire Speedy bracelet?

Might have an opportunity to pick up the sapphire speedy on leather for a great price and wanted to know the cost to go bracelet.

Thanks Brad

Try it first on the leather.. i was also an addicted to bracelet but after i tried some watches on a leather band i changed my mind 😀

Try it first on the leather.. i was also an addicted to bracelet but after i tried some watches on a leather band i changed my mind 😀

I moved on from leather straps decades ago.
But now I'm swinging in behind them again to more or less coming fully circle.
To be fair watch straps of various descriptions are getting better than they ever were on a number of levels with the straps now days becoming more stylish.
Talking about coming full circle, the last two watches i have bought are manual winds with the next one preferred to be a manual wind👍

Hi does anyone know the current UK price for the 3861 Sapphire Speedy bracelet?

Might have an opportunity to pick up the sapphire speedy on leather for a great price and wanted to know the cost to go bracelet.

Thanks Brad
Hi Brad - it’s was c£570 about a year ago. I suspect around 620 or so now.

I find myself in a similar position to Brad, I take it as long as I take the watch into the OB they would still sell me a bracelet right? as opposed to having to order it when I buy the watch?

I find myself in a similar position to Brad, I take it as long as I take the watch into the OB they would still sell me a bracelet right? as opposed to having to order it when I buy the watch?

Even that might not be necessary. I was able to order mine from an OB over the phone, and they never asked for any kind of evidence that I owned the watch to begin with. I was able to buy the sapphire version of the bracelet for my hesalite watch. Nobody cared. That's my experience in the US, so it may be different in the UK or elsewhere. But I didn't get the impression that they discouraged it at all.

Bracelets and straps are considered accessories, there is no restriction on them. Buy what you want, when you want.

maybe its different here, I was directed to the service center by the OB and they took my watch to check the serial number before they would sell me a bracelet for a 1960's constellation... (it was a 3011 bracelet for a c-case)

that experience made me worry they might get fussy about the bracelet for a currently in production model.