Forums Latest Members
  1. blueteg Aug 5, 2022

Model: Omega Speedmaster Professional
    Reference: 3570.50
    Serial # 77,02X,XXX
    Aesthetic Condition: The case, bezel, and bracelet are in very good condition. The Omega signed hesalite crystal does have a noticeable gouge in it over the chronograph minute recorder. I have included two close up shots of the gouge. I am offering a short window to return the watch due to this gouge. Please see below for more details.
    Mechanical Condition: Once wound and set down for 24 hours, the watch deviates from atomic time by approximately 2 seconds per day. The chronograph starts, stops, and resets to "0", exactly as it should.
    Fitment: (will be measured and updated when I get home tonight)
    Box & Card: Outer white cardboard box, heavily aged (common for this reference) red leather inner box, Omega warranty card, 3 instruction booklets
    Price: $3,450
    Shipping: $50 for FedEx overnight to your nearest FedEx location in the USA.
    Form of Payment: bank wire
    My Location: Arizona, USA
    Returns: If you are unhappy with the appearance/significance of the gouge in the crystal, I will allow you to return the watch to me and I will refund your money, minus shipping fees (estimated at ~$100 round trip). Notice of intent to return needs to be provided via private message here on Omegaforums by 10PM on the day you sign for the watch, and will require that you repackage the watch and drop it off at FedEx the following day using the return shipping label that I will email you. Absolutely no exceptions. Failure to provide notice of intent to return the watch for a refund, within the time window I have described, means that you have inspected the scratch and are prepared to keep the watch. The Buyer's money will be wired back to him within 24 hours of me receiving the watch and inspecting it to make sure that it's in the same condition as when it was originally shipped.
    References: As a seller, I have a three references for watches I've sold on Omega Forums, the first was a $5,000+ sale with @burnrbr as the buyer....the second was for a $2,000+ sale with Tuna Cowboy as the buyer....the third was for about $4,000 with @KRR as the buyer
    *link to the feedback thread with Burnrbr: https://omegaforums.net/threads/excellent-buying-experience-with-blueteg.148326/
    *link to the feedback thread with Tuna Cowboy: https://omegaforums.net/threads/smooth-transaction-with-blueteg.137395/
    *link to the feedback thread with KRR https://omegaforums.net/threads/great-effortless-buying-experience-with-blueteg.145436/
    I'm happy to jump on the phone or a Facetime/Zoom video chat if that helps you get comfortable with me as a Seller.

Thank you for looking, and thank you to the OF admins for maintaining this space for us.

Here is video to show the overall condition:

Here is a video to show the functionality of the chrono:

Main pic.jpg front shot (angled).jpg front shot (laying down).jpg gouge 1.jpg gouge 2.jpg crown side.jpg 9 oclock side.jpg Caseback.jpg clasp.jpg Full set.jpg
    Edited Sep 12, 2022
  2. blueteg Aug 9, 2022

Picture of the movement added, as requested by a couple of you guys.

20220809_134550.jpg
    watch3s and Twocats like this.
  3. blueteg Aug 14, 2022

Price dropped, TTT

4. blueteg Aug 17, 2022

Price dropped, bump to the top :cool:

5. blueteg Aug 20, 2022

Price dropped again.

Edited Aug 31, 2022
    jimf42 likes this.
  6. blueteg Aug 25, 2022

TTT