Speedmaster 3520.50 overpolished?

I'm looking into buying a triple date 3520.50 Speedmaster and there are a lot of nice deals out of Japan. I understand this will come with import fees. I found one from a seller I've seen recommended on forums in the past (elady) that is priced very low - low enough that I'm happy to pay for a service after it arrives if needed. My worry is the polishing. I have a bad eye for overpolished watches. I would love some thoughts on how this one looks.

images are from the ebay listing

s-l1600.jpg s-l16001.jpg s-l16002.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/334836988418

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
100% it has been polished. They can’t seem to help themselves.

But based on your note, “I have a bad eye for overpolished watches,” shows me it may not really matter.

However for future checks, the best way I have found to evaluate twisted lug pieces is to look at the sharp case lines. Best to look straight on. Notice the bottom line, compared to the top? Someone took some meat off the bottom there that messed with the symmetry.

662D1A98-96B0-4388-ACEF-80D3AEC6BBAC.jpeg

Like 1
Oof yeah now that you point that out I see it. Kinda thought it was just a weird reflection on first look. Likely best to keep looking, though the tritium dial ones do seem harder to find

Oof yeah now that you point that out I see it. Kinda thought it was just a weird reflection on first look. Likely best to keep looking, though the tritium dial ones do seem harder to find
There is a chance someone could get the lines right. Unfortunately, not everyone is as skilled at polishing. Love the tritium dial - it looks great

Like 1