Speedmaster 321 crown type A1 Narrow flat feet. Genuine or replica?

I was wondering if this crown is an original Speedmaster crown type A1 Narrow flat feet or a good replica. Can you please share your opinion? Thank you

I would be curious to know if anyone has ever seen a replica of one of these. Do you have a link to such a thing?

I would be curious to know if anyone has ever seen a replica of one of these. Do you have a link to such a thing?
I have only pics, it’s not on sale online.

I have only pics, it’s not on sale online.

Sorry, my question wasn't clear. Do you have evidence that replica flat foot crowns even exist? For example, is there a forum thread discussing this? Has such a thing been discovered?

Sorry, my question wasn't clear. Do you have evidence that replica flat foot crowns even exist? For example, is there a forum thread discussing this? Has such a thing been discovered?

I believe there are some fakes around see eBay link https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124203820782

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
I believe there are some fakes around see eBay link

Seller writes "Replacement Custom Made Swiss Quality" so I would not talk of 'fake'

EDIT and writes "New Custom Made Top Swiss Quality Replacement Big Flat Feet Crown for Vintage Omega Speed Master"
Edited by a mod:

Seller writes "Replacement Custom Made Swiss Quality" so I would not talk of 'fake'

EDIT and writes "New Custom Made Top Swiss Quality Replacement Big Flat Feet Crown for Vintage Omega Speed Master"
As far as I know fakes are visible from the back of the crown. Anyway I would appreciate opinions from expert about the crown I posted. Thanks

Seems the telltale signs for repro crowns is the lack of a crimped casing. True for some of the fake Rolex crowns out there as well that are supposed to replace the early crowns. The backside (like the ebay link posted) shows a flat single-piece edge

Meaning - Looks like yours is correct since it's crimped on the backside.

This doesn't always hold true for later crowns when the originals were also non-crimped. But a good starting point for the earlier stuff.

Seems the telltale signs for repro crowns is the lack of a crimped casing. True for some of the fake Rolex crowns out there as well that are supposed to replace the early crowns. The backside (like the ebay link posted) shows a flat single-piece edge

Meaning - Looks like yours is correct since it's crimped on the backside.

This doesn't always hold true for later crowns when the originals were also non-crimped. But a good starting point for the earlier stuff.
Thanks, So you think it should be genuine?

Thanks, So you think it should be genuine?

I'm not an expert on these so don't want to hang my hat on anything. But it certainly doesn't look like the reproduction that was linked.

There are also modern authentic Omega flat foot crowns without crimping, look exactly the same as the OP's but without crimping.
Edited:

There are also modern authentic Omega flat foot crowns without crimping, look exactly the same as the OP's but without crimping.

Makes sense, and that's a can of worms for someone buying one like the ebay link.

But are there modern crimped ones? If not, that makes it more likely the OP has an original.

If there are, well .... 😕

Makes sense, and that's a can of worms for someone buying one like the ebay link.

But are there modern crimped ones? If not, that makes it more likely the OP has an original.

If there are, well .... 😕

The OP”s crown looks fine.
I have not seen modern crimped ones.

Cheers, Michael
Edited:

I would say it’s the real deal and it’s for straight lug cases not later twisted lug cases. The difference lies in the raised stem pipe seen in this example.

I would say it’s the real deal and it’s for straight lug cases not later twisted lug cases. The difference lies in the raised stem pipe seen in this example.

IMHO, without the raised stem pipe it’s for a SM 300 or a Railmaster.

IMHO, without the raised stem pipe it’s for a SM 300 or a Railmaster.
You can tell Seamaster and Railmaster crowns as they have a different stem size from the Speedy ones.