Forums Latest Members
  1. Scepticalist Jul 16, 2017

Spotted this on sale for £2500 from a jeweller I only have this shot and the description as "late 60s". I assume it's a late transitional - the case looks nice and sharp and it comes with an early bracelet but not enough on the photos to tell if it's original

Obviously only a single shot so far but it's out of my way to visit so is there anything anyone can spot that would stop me from taking a look?

I'll grab some more photos when I'm there if its worth going.

Untitled.jpg

ee.jpg

2. gemini4 Hoarder Of Speed et alia Jul 16, 2017

More like 70's (maybe) with replacement hands?. Need more pics, inside and out, obviously.

3. bhove Jul 16, 2017

+1 No step dual. If from the 60's it's a service dial. Lume on hands and markers looks like luminova - indicates a much newer watch. Ask seller for serial number/case back photo to identify the correct reference and production period. At 2500£ the watch seems heavily overpriced IMO.

Spacefruit likes this.
  4. abrod520 Jul 16, 2017

Dial is for late '70s to late '80s. Find out what the inscription is

Foo2rama likes this.
  5. Scepticalist Jul 16, 2017

Apparently it was serviced in 2016. It seems either they have the date wrong or it's had quite a few service parts along the years. Will ask them to send more photos before I make a trip there I think. Thanks all.