Forums Latest Members

FS Speedmaster 105.012-66 PRICE ADJUSTED

1. Barking mad Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Mar 5, 2023

Offering up the last sacrifice. For sale is my 105.012-66 Speedmaster.
    I have owned the watch for the last eight years and have not had it serviced in that time period however I was told that it had been serviced before I purchased. I have worn the watch sparingly and it keeps good time but would be a good idea to have a service carried out.

The watch serial is 24.9 mil which is correct for the model.
    In the process of checking the watch for sale I have noticed that the Chrono feature will need adjustment as when you press the button to stop the Chrono the hands reset acting like a flyback. I never use the Chrono function and have just discovered this issue.(I should imagine a service will rectify)

The dial has a very slight mark between the 10 and 11 markers which is not visible with the naked eye and only discovered when taking the photos to prepare for sale.
    The hands have been replaced at some point in time before my possession and if I were to keep I would have them coloured to match.
    The Case Back is in excellent condition as you can see in the pics the watch is currently fitted with a display back which will stay with the watch.
    The Case is very sharp, I am not about to say unpolished but it is very good showing minimal signs of wear for its age.
    The Bracelet is a 1039 dated 4/67 on 516 end links with minimal stretch.

I am asking 14.5K USD now 12.5K USD with sensible offers considered.
    For shipping I would like to hand deliver and am sure we can work something out taking into account duties, shipping and insurance. Offers from the USA will be looked upon favourably as I will need to travel to the USA to pick up the watch causing the sale of the three that I have listed.

As always if you have any questions or would like more pics, please let me know.
    IMG_4029.jpeg

IMG_3993.jpeg

IMG_3980.jpeg

IMG_3981.jpeg

IMG_3987.jpeg

IMG_3988.jpeg

IMG_3989.jpeg

IMG_3990.jpeg

IMG_4038.jpeg

IMG_4042.jpeg

IMG_4043.jpeg

IMG_4044.jpeg

Edited Mar 21, 2023
    BlueBoy, hansaboy, Joe K. and 8 others like this.
  2. Barking mad Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Mar 21, 2023

Due to the current market conditions I have adjusted the asking price to 12.5K USD with all offers considered.

Cheers