Speedmaster 105.003-65 minute hand length

I am returning a 1967 105.003-65 to correct. My watchmaker advises me that the tritium minute hand is 1mm longer than a normal 321 tritium minute hand. Is it true that the hands should just be touching the small minute divider marks?

You would really need to post photos for people to be able to tell rather than describing it ideally

No, I believe that would be short. Most from that era enter the track, but don’t go to the near or far edge. Photos would help though.

No, I believe that would be short. Most from that era enter the track, but don’t go to the near or far edge. Photos would help though.

I am returning a 1967 105.003-65 to correct. My watchmaker advises me that the tritium minute hand is 1mm longer than a normal 321 tritium minute hand. Is it true that the hands should just be touching the small minute divider marks?
The inside of the small minute divider marks

M'Bob,
Thanks for getting back. Same as yours. Just touching the inner minute divider

You would really need to post photos for people to be able to tell rather than describing it ideally
Thank you. I've posted a photo.