Forums Latest Members
  1. josephvman Feb 28, 2016

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

repoman, meganfox17, wx_073 and 2 others like this.
  2. 250scr Feb 28, 2016

I think I might head out on my monster now that you mention it. But never with a speedy on board. Too risky 900m.jpg

3. Derekstr Feb 28, 2016

Edited Feb 28, 2016
    meganfox17 likes this.
  4. meganfox17 Feb 28, 2016

Hi josephvman !

Are You Insanely Freaking kidding Me with that Bike ...???

That's Sick ! Is that the new 2016 Ducati 959 Panigale 955 cc ??

How much did you pay for Her Sir ? Give me a Ballpark figure

The Ducati 959 Panigale Outshines Your Speedy, Darling
    Would You allow a Daring Crazy Girl like me ride your Bike just for a while...??
    Nooo.....? Naaahh......i wouldnt blame you either.....Ha66x!

E ' Una " BELLA MACCHINA " Signore !!!

-Meganfox17-

p/s
    I guess Tudor would be "Annoyed with You" for showcasing an Omega Speedy coz ...arent't they ..the official sponsors of the Ducatis ...?

Edited Feb 28, 2016
  5. josephvman Feb 28, 2016

Grazie mille Megan Fox!

Yes, 959 Panigale! I've had lots of Ducs but this one is one of the best, fast enough (not insanely so), comfortable and extremely easy to ride and confidence inspiring. I wasn't sure about the matte white paint but it has grown on me.

It shares my garage with a few other Italians and Germans, including her older sister, who still has it!

[​IMG]

Just to make the Tudor people happy.

[​IMG]

meganfox17 likes this.
  6. josephvman Feb 28, 2016

Nice Cagiva-era Monstro! I had a yellow one, '96 or '97 if I recall. Had a Cagiva Gran Canyon at the time as well.

7. meganfox17 Feb 29, 2016

Hey Mr Ducati josephvman

Ah.. Si Signore..Come stupido d me ...Heritage Chrono ? Mamma Mia.. !! You should be wearing a Fast Rider Black Shield , correcta...? Just wear the Speedy , it's Cool !

matte white is Perfect ! Dont mess with the colour...

I stop riding bikes after a horrific accident ~8 yrs ago but i do have 2 sports cars now...
    a Renault Megane 265 Cup RS & a VW Golf R that i race for fun around the Sepang track circuit , Kuala Lumpur during seasonal club meets.
    Yeah...i 'm like this pseudo "Danica Patrick" maybe as pretty BUT a lot more slower than her...!! Ha66x!!!
    My Parents & friends think i 'm very Unladylike , Stupid & a Reckless Mule...!

Anyway like i said ....
    E' Una "Bella Macchina" signore

CIAO !

Edited Feb 29, 2016
    josephvman and Miss_Bourginskay like this.
  8. WatchVaultNYC Feb 29, 2016

Speeding with the Speedy just netted me 8 points on my license.

meganfox17 likes this.
  9. josephvman Feb 29, 2016

I'm on a streak of good luck with the police, last three times I've gotten a warning and no ticket. I honestly think they're disappointed when I pull off my helmet and they see a middle-aged guy who has a license, insurance, and a CHL permit. Hell, they're probably just happy that I pull over at all! As one of my riding buddies noted, Ducati's are fast, but not police-helicopter fast!

meganfox17 likes this.
  10. Perseus Feb 29, 2016

After becoming a father I sold my motorcycle, but not my Speedy. I'll be back again someday but for now I'm pedal powered. Here's my old ride and my Speedy.

Triumph Bonneville - small.jpg
    My Panda 01 small.jpg