Forums Latest Members
  1. Sidrox25 Jul 15, 2017

Tough decision guys. I got a speedmaster moon watch a few months ago and love the piece. I'd like to keep it, but now the real issue is my Sinn 104. I feel like the two have a very similar look. The speedmaster is not going anywhere, but I'm contemplating if I want to sell the Sinn 104. What do you guys think, are they both redundant?

IMG_2334.jpg
  2. BlackTalon This Space for Rent Jul 15, 2017

While the look might be somewhat similar (i.e., black dial, white hands, steel case), they have different functions and plenty of differences. The Sinn is more like a Seamaster in function then it is to a Speedmaster.

Going somewhere where you need to know day of week and date? Wear the Sinn that day.

Going somewhere where you need to time something that will last for longer then one hour? Wear the Omega that day.

To me, they look different enough that one would not be a replacement for the other; they would both get used a bit.

George.A and Jwit like this.
  3. jsg1976 Jul 15, 2017

I don't think they're too redundant. Besides, it'll be nice to have the Sinn next time you're at the beach!

Nitzbar and Foo2rama like this.
  4. ac921ol Jul 15, 2017

Yeah, two very different watches with black face white markers.

What would you want to get when you sell the Sinn?

5. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months Jul 15, 2017

Similar but not redundant. Keep 'em!

6. Sidrox25 Jul 15, 2017

Not sure, but for now I think I'll keep it. It's just a solid piece overall.

7. WYO_Watch Jul 16, 2017

Particularly with the way you are wearing them - you have very different watches. Obviously you have the Chrono difference, but leather and bracelet make a huge difference in look to. But... if I ever sell my Speedy I listed and you want to sell your Sinn - then they are super redundant!