Forums Latest Members
  1. Dmaskeze Sep 8, 2016

Haha, some of you would have seen, or maybe not.... my SMP midsize had a rather erm....unique Bezel insert , which obviously the previous owner put in, Probably because a whole new bezel is expensive. I love my little SMP, and it broke my heart to look it it's little bezel...all non OEM...with it's stupid looking pip, which made it look like a fake watch instead of the piece of brilliance it really is...

Today, thanks my local watch guys (michylmayr clock and watchmakers in Norwich) they have taken my watch away...boohoo... to be restored to it's original 1998 Bezel! woohoo.. it cost me £320 for the complete bezel and fitting etc... but I think it is worth it... will post pics up when I get it back in approx 4 weeks time!!!

Till then...I think I am going to give my Tissot some wrist time... 20160908_165205.jpg

2. Moppel Sep 8, 2016

£320 for just the bezel and have it installed?
    Phew.....quite a lot of money, I'd say.

Cheers
    Thomas

3. Dmaskeze Sep 8, 2016

do you think? I don't really know... I just wanted my watch back to how it should be... I expected around £300...

4. Moppel Sep 8, 2016

Well, to be honest I don't know either. I was just surprised by the amount. But if you think it's worth it then it's all that matters.
    Cheers
    Thomas

5. Superdoc Sep 8, 2016

that's about right -- I had to replace entire bezel because the insert was scratched, the bezel had a ding in it that bothered me too...
    this was ~ 5 yrs ago and cost about 300$... the second you get your watch back you'll forget about any money....

You will have no regrets!

Dmaskeze likes this.
  6. Moppel Sep 9, 2016

I didn't mean to spoil the party. I was just surprised about the cost.
    Sure, it's money well spent.
    Enjoy it.
    Cheers
    Thomas

Dmaskeze likes this.
  7. Dmaskeze Sep 9, 2016

That's my thought exactly!!

8. Dmaskeze Sep 9, 2016

Haha, No worries! this is one of the best parties ever.....