Forums Latest Members
  1. Selbo Jan 1, 2014

I fully expect ulackfocus to have a good laugh at the noob, but besides the heavily polished case is this a solid watch? Here's a noob's assessment, the spacing looks off for the wording at the top. It looks a little mashed together. Should "officially" be more offset to the left? This ref no is the cousin to the 168.018 I'm looking for. Just trying to learn as much as I can so I can make an educated decision in the future. Thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Omega-Const...083657385?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item1e8531e0a9Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

2. ulackfocus Jan 1, 2014

Wow, even the sale price is WAY too high. Those 168.016's can be found raw for under $600, and even with a complete service, new crystal, and new strap you'd have under $850 - $900 into the watch.

To answer your question, it's not a bad example - just a little polished. It's also not the most sought after piece and the seller is asking mint pie pan money.

Oh, and I don't laugh at you guys, I just get a kick out of the nearly identical learning process each of you go through. If I was really laughing at you in a nasty way I wouldn't be here answering your questions. ;)