Forums Latest Members

Someone pretending to be me, justin blau be aware!!!!!!!!!!!

1. jblau Nov 13, 2018

this is the message one of my clients just sent me. He realized it’s not me ( pay close attention to the email) also i will never contact anyone unless we are very close with offers like this.

Date: November 13, 2018 at 4:14:45 AM PST
    To: Curtis Fong <[email protected]>
    Subject: Sale
    Curtis,

Hope all is well. I was wondering if you would be interested in a black dial Daytona 116520 SS V series in MINT condition w/box and complete papers. My relative shipped me the watches for me to sell for him. I guess he ran into some money problems (loosing one of his homes) and needs it sold urgently. He is only looking to get $7,500 which is a great deal for this particular piece. I don't need anymore Daytonas at the moment or I would add it to my collection. The watch is practically brand new. Also have a Rolex Explorer II GMT SS for $4,500, Rolex Submariner Green Ceramic Hulk for $8, 200, a BNIB AP Royal Oak Volcano for $12k and a BNIB AP panda dial for $14,500 that I'm selling for him as well. The prices are marked low because my relative is losing one of his properties and needs to come up with a large sum of cash asap.
    Let me know if your interested. I won't be making a single dollar on any of these. My relative told me to sell them for the prices I have them listed for so they sell fast. Figured I will email some friends and recent /old clients of mine that are in my email list before I post online

The only means of me contacting people are either phone

516 965 9228

Or my email [email protected]

Millenary Watches likes this.
  2. Stufflers Mom Nov 13, 2018

Does he have any Rocking horse shit as well?

jblau likes this.
  3. Fritz genuflects before the mighty quartzophobe Nov 13, 2018

Isn't that Prince Justin of Nigeria?

Man, the crap people will try.

I've used that ghost email/gmail stuff to pull jokes on friends at work... like sending a major rejection from Boeing to my QA manager from an slightly varied address that few would notice. He laughed his ass off after we got his heart started again. But this stuff is just slimey.

everybody has to watch their back now!

jblau likes this.
  4. BlackTalon This Space for Rent Nov 13, 2018

Well at those prices he would not be doing a very good job raising cash, as he could easily raise a lot more than that. Plus 'losing one of his houses', yet all those BNIB $$$ watches? At least the email was ridiculous enough to immediately raise flags.

jblau likes this.
  5. superfly Nov 13, 2018

@jblau, do you actually own any or all of those watches? If so, someone is too familiar with your collection.

6. jblau Nov 14, 2018

I don’t hahaha, i also would never post some bs story. When i sell watches it’s very clear and to the point. No be story like that. Don’t get scammed guys.

7. jblau Nov 14, 2018

Can i qualify as Prince Justin from Long island :)

Fritz likes this.
  8. Fritz genuflects before the mighty quartzophobe Nov 14, 2018

I dunno... Long Island... you might want a little more rugged title, something manly...

Duke or King or Sir...

or perhaps Gunnery Sargent.... I think you get a 50 cal. Browning with that one, beats the shit out a some nancy crown!

ras47 likes this.
  9. nonuffinkbloke #1 Nigel Mansell Fan Nov 14, 2018

This 'imposter stuff' is a bit of a worry.::confused2:: These chaps have really got a nerve!:mad:

Do you know.... when I was away for the week a bloke, CLAIMING TO BE ME, would come around, when it got dark, climb in the window, get into our bed and give my wife one!...... Every night for a week this happened!:mad:..... Poor girl!...... He really had her fooled!::shy::

Millenary Watches likes this.