Forums Latest Members
  1. river rat Apr 26, 2016

Been a while since I had some thing to post here. I was looking for a birth year watch over at the MWR forum some one told me about the RAF Omega 58 same as the 53 only seen a few so I went on the hunt for the 58 had a offer for one but the price was insane he wanted . Since I am a military watch collector during the hunt for the 58 it made me think about the 53 so I got side tracked for a birth year watch and picked up this RAF Omega fat arrow 53. The dial had some damage but was a old repair plus the second hand was ether replaced or the tip broke at the time of the dial damage. I got it for a fair price plus it was serviced not long ago at halve the price of the 58 a better deal.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Happy with it and nice patina on the hands and dial and the case is not bad shape.

2. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Apr 26, 2016

I'm a big fan of mil-spec watches, and this reference is iconic.

Congrats! :thumbsup:

3. rbob99 Apr 27, 2016

My Bienne Thin Arrow says "howdy" (purchased on MWR - once belonged to Bob).

P3060001.JPG P3060006.JPG
  4. meganfox17 Apr 27, 2016

Hi rbob99
    Hello @river rat
    How's it going @Darlinboy

Oooo..everyone's talking about my favourite vintage military Omega RAF53 [emoji59] Atten-Hut !
    my close 2nd is the Rolex MilSub Ref 5517
    Very impressive Thin & Fat RAF Boys around.Thanks for sharing Guys. I just love staring at the RAF53 photos until i doze off to sleep....
    Ok Guys i'l step it up several notches & Rev up the RPMs !
    Anyone have a Trifecta of RAF53 ???
    ●Thin Arrow Original Dials
    ● Fat Arrow
    ● Full Bienne TA restoration using New Old Stock ( NOS ) Yes..Radium dials please
    # Booo...to Modern Redials

I guess achieving Mission Impossible including paperworks would make it a Quiniela Perfecta ![emoji14]
    I bet somebody here wants to strangle me right now....[emoji13]