Forums Latest Members
  1. sanosu Aug 7, 2016

2. wsfarrell Aug 8, 2016

Not sure what you're asking. Alex is a well-known dealer, so the watch is almost certainly genuine and accurately described. He services what he sells, and the movement looks very nice. I'm not wild about the patina on the dial, but that's just me.

3. sanosu Aug 8, 2016

Ι've read many good things about Alex and i guess he is a trusted seller. I just wanted to confirm the authenticity or originality of the watch with you guys since you are experts. i know you can't do that from a screen but i'm sure you can understand much more than i can

4. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Aug 8, 2016

Dial is less than perfect but probably OK for the price (if it stays low).

Case has seen some butchering, but it's on the back so you won't see it.

The rotor bearing/post has been very worn allowing the rotor to scrape on the caseback and the plates. You should get confirmation that this has been fixed before going in deep.

5. sanosu Aug 8, 2016

Thank you guys for your feedback. Let's hope the price stays low

6. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Aug 8, 2016

Poor example IMO, there are plenty of these around with nice dials, you really don't want to settle for a bad one. It'll need a service too and if its had the kind of water intrusion it looks like it may have to cause the dial and hands to look like that the movement might be in poor shape.

Darlinboy likes this.
  7. sanosu Aug 8, 2016

I guess you have a point there!

thnx again

8. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Aug 8, 2016

Best piece of advice you can get, don't buy crap condition watches because they're cheap.

sanosu likes this.