Forums Latest Members

FS Solid gold 18k sector dial Minerva Chronograph USD2.2k OBO

1. reficul_x Oct 22, 2016

Hi guys,

On sale today is a gorgeous I believed 30s Chronograph made by Minerva equipped with an 45 minute counter Angelus 210 movement.

Dial has a very unique sector blued ring which has patina'ed to an unique color changing ring. If you see closely, the dial is very detailed, with a railroad tracks for the minute register and a sector style for the running second register. Dial has a beautiful baby blue telemeter as a icing on the cake.

Hinges looks original, which is rarely seen for such an old watch, and the case number matches the dust cover. I believe everything is original to the watch. The crystal looks like a replacement. Movement last serviced date is unknown but chronograph works perfect. The time is running slightly fast, and I believe can be regulated if you are not too anal for accuracy.

Case measures 35mm excluding crown and it wears big but as it is thick and "bubble looking"...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am asking for REDUCED USD 2,500 OR your BEST offer shipped registered mail and fedex slightly more (USD 50 more).

Paypal please pay in SGD equilavent and add 4% fees on top, no exception.

Bank wire preferred.

2. reficul_x Oct 28, 2016

Bump and hearing any offers. Try me

3. reficul_x Oct 30, 2016

USD 2,200 or your best offer!