Forums Latest Members

Solid 925 Silver Omega de Ville 1973

1. OmegaPreuss May 2, 2016

[​IMG] Today I love to show you this solid silver Omega de Ville, with integrated solid silver Bracelet.
    I thing , it is from the " International Collection 1973, very similar to a de Ville " Jeux d' Argent " but instead of a blue dail, mine has a silver dail , that doubles up as a mirror .
    It's very hard , to find it in the records of the Omega chronicles. Here are the Nr of the watchcase : II 7.11'8391 A OMEGA.
    Can someone please find out some more Info about this watch number?

c

2. Just Livin May 2, 2016

Can you add some pictures so that we can all see?

OmegaPreuss likes this.
  3. OmegaPreuss May 2, 2016

oh , it is so difficult for me to post the pics. I try and try , but at this stage , I seem not able to manage it. I'll try on my computer later and download the pics there. You will also love this watch. I had it since 1977, when I bought it from a German friend, who had bought it in Switzerland in1973 I think.

4. Just Livin May 2, 2016

OK look forward to that. Will be easy to do. Just save some pics on your computer and then click Add Photos below.

5. OmegaPreuss May 2, 2016

6. OmegaPreuss May 2, 2016

oh dear oh dear ... yes, i have a lot to learn about this silly computer. didn't meant to give you 4 lot of the same pics. it took for ever to download and than it appeared as it wouldn't send it . now i have created this mess. i do appologise and i will be more careful and patient next time. MP.

014.JPG 015.JPG 016.JPG
  7. ahartfie The black sheep in the Spee-ee-eee-eedmaster flock May 2, 2016

Is the bracelet silver too? I like silver, and I like chunky 70s Omegas.

OmegaPreuss likes this.
  8. OmegaPreuss May 2, 2016

OH yes , it is all designer made and 0.925 silver. Over the years , my Jeweller made 3 new links for me, but now , that I have lost 25 Kg, the bracelet is to big for me and I will have 2 links removed again. Noticed the raised silver Omega Symbol on the bracelet catch. and how the bracelet is so well designed. It is soft and very smooth on the wrist...

ahartfie likes this.