Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage 69 Glycine GMT valjoux 724 autavia style

1. Edwinowl Apr 29, 2018

For sale is my vintage Glycine GMT believed dates 1969 according to Emre who runs the glycentenial website and seems to be an authority on all things Glycine.
    This is a very rare piece and to date I have not seen another.
    There are several similar vintage pieces with the Valjoux 724 several names long since departed the watch world.
    Making this piece interesting for me is the closeness to the heuer autavia 2446 GMT c the difference being the lug length only. These watches are very sought after and command premium price.
    The dial on this is taking on a lovely patina. Minute and hour hand are a lovely colour case edges sharp indicating it's not been polished. Pepsi bezel is original and works smooth.
    All chronos and pushers work as they should, chrono hand re sets to zero as it should.
    Watch will be sold with strap of your choice , leather or rallye style.
    As always will benefit from a service but watch keeps good time and is a real looker.
    I do have a sale already on the forum and have 100% feedback on e bay as andy1578
    Watch is a real looker and conversation piece.

Difficult to price this one but asking £2995. I'm in UK
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

2. Edwinowl Apr 29, 2018

Mods could you move to private sales please.

3. Edwinowl May 1, 2018

Watch is sold pending funds and delivery, thanks

roryoc11 likes this.