Forums Latest Members

SOLD -SOLD- Vintage 14K Gold Seamaster DeVille

1. cimo Aug 24, 2016

Hi everyone,

I would like to offer for sale my 1976 Seamaster DeVille in 14k solid gold. I am hoping to free up some funds in anticipation of a milestone birthday purchase next year. You may have seen this for sale elsewhere on the internet, but I would like to offer a more detailed ad and lower price here at OF.

Reference: KM6610 / LL6590-1
    Year: ca 1976
    Caliber: 563
    Size: 34.5mm
    Lugs: 18mm
    Case: Solid 14k Gold

More:
    This watch has been in my collection for about a year. It is running accurately though I do not know its last service date. The dial is immaculate, but the quick-set function has a problem and does not advance the date. The date correctly advances between 12-1am and can be advanced manually by turning the crown in position 1. The crown and crystal are both genuine Omega (crystal has logo embossed in center).

There are some scratches on the sides of the case. I have tried to portray these accurately in the photos.

Feedback
    Currently my only feedback is on WUS here and on ebay. I can send my ebay username on request.

My price is $975 NOW $800 shipped within the continental US plus PayPal fees. Thank you for looking.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Edited Dec 2, 2016
    fskywalker likes this.
  2. cimo Sep 6, 2016

Happy to take offers.

3. cimo Dec 2, 2016

Hi everyone, time to give this one a bump. Need her gone before the holiday season! Dropping the price to $800!

4. cimo Dec 13, 2016

Bump