Forums Latest Members

SOLD Tudor Submariner 7016/0

1. Ricbo2010 Oct 2, 2018

Hi Forum Members

I have decided to sell my Tudor 7016/0 to fund a new purchase.
    The 7016 features a non date layout with theTudor rose and four lines of text on the bottom of the dial (similar to the 7928). The watch features an ETA movement.

I understand this one dates to around 1968, the exact date I am unsure about. Wishing to be as transparent as I can be, the paint/lacquer used on the early versions was prone to decay. I don't want to make incorrect speculation as to the history of the dial but I am sure those OF members much more knowledgeable than I will be able to provide more information to assist a potential buyer. There is also useful information to be found on tudorcollector.com.

The watch is being sold as head only or it can come on the grey NATO it was on when it was purchased last year. Inner and outer boxes and service papers are obviously included. It was serviced by William Rice in September 2017 and has been worn very infrequently by myself since. Please take a close look at the photos to check condition. Sorry I do not have a movement photo and am reluctant to open up the caseback following its service. That said, if I need to do this to satisfy an interested buyer then I may be able to arrange for my watchmaker to do it this weekend.

In terms of price, I am fully aware that Tudor subs are experiencing an increase in value (they have been underrated for too long in my opinion). Similar watches on Chrono 24 are being advertised for £6.1k plus. I'm therefore going to ask £5,750 on the understanding if I have got that wrong, I will no doubt find out by the level of interest this post generates. I am looking to sell at a fair price.

I would prefer face to face in London and will be as flexible as I can.depending on location. Based on experience, I think that works best for both parties. Otherwise, shipping to UK is included. Elsewhere at cost. Bank transfer preferred but will accept PayPal with buyer covering the fees.

Hope this covers most points. Please feel free to ask any questions, thanks for looking and thanks OF for the space.

IMG_8401.JPG IMG_8402.JPG IMG_8403.JPG IMG_8404.JPG IMG_8405.JPG IMG_8406.JPG IMG_8407.JPG IMG_8408.JPG IMG_8410.JPG
    Edited Oct 9, 2018
    OMGRLX, shishy, red crowned and 4 others like this.
  2. Ricbo2010 Oct 6, 2018

Bump, a few nibbles but still available

3. Ricbo2010 Oct 9, 2018

Bump

4. Ricbo2010 Oct 10, 2018

Looking to fund another watch so reduced to £5,600 for a quick sale