Forums Latest Members

Sold Timor WWW British Military Watch Dirty Dozen $499.99 Delivered

1. agee Dec 15, 2015

Sold
    Thanks OF
    Only 13,000 Timor WWW's were made for issue to the British Military
    1 of the Iconic 12 Dirty Dozen British Military Watches from 1945
    These WWW's (watch, wristlet, waterproof) were issued to British military personnel
    in 1945 and thereafter-some WWW's were even used during Operation Desert Storm in the 1990's
    This Timor (Swiss Made) is all original and in excellent condition with all the correct military spec markings on the case back and the "Crows Foot" British Crown symbol on the dial
    It is in excellent condition with a steel back and an alloy metal (not chrome) case top
    so no brassing on the case and minimal scratches-an excellent example-looks awesome on the wrist
    Dial is rich black in color-hands and numeral dots glow in the dark
    Shock Protected
    Case measures a large 44 mm lug to lug x 36.5 mm not including crown
    No strap included
    Running and keeping time-service history unknown
    These are cool watches to wear and collect
    If you want to own a real piece of issued British Military History, this is the watch for you
    Possibly you would like to try to find and buy all 12 of the Dirty Dozen? This would be a good start
    Reasonably priced at $499.99 delivered to the US payable via Paypal Friends or $520.00 via regular Paypal
    This is a bargain price for a WWW Dirty Dozen watch-especially in this condition
    International Shipping via USPS First Class Registered Mail @ $33 extra
    Questions, more pictures, etc. PM me
    Interesting trades considered-especially toward an Omega Seamaster 300 from the 1960's or vintage all steel chronograph
    I have successfully sold other watches on this site and other sites-so buy with confidence
    I have references on this site-PM me if desired
    IMG_6583.JPG IMG_6580.JPG IMG_6575.JPG IMG_6576.JPG IMG_6573.JPG

Edited Dec 15, 2015