Forums Latest Members

SOLD! Sweet Vintage LANCO Barracuda Diver SOLD!

1. Tony C. Ωf Jury member Dec 6, 2018

***PLEASE NOTE: If the watch is not sold today, I will be bringing it to the Munich watch fair on Friday. So if you are interested, it would be best to act quickly!

I am offering this LANCO Barracuda diver that I have owned for many years. It has what I consider to be a very attractive "stardust" dial. The watch is in very good condition throughout. The only notable flaws are a few light scratches on the case back, some scratches on the bezel, and some resistance when winding manually.

– The crown is not signed, but I have seen others with similar crowns, so am not certain about originality.

– The case is unpolished, and measures 38mm excluding the crown. It is a similar type to the Titus Calypsomatic. The bezel rotates freely.

– The dial is original, and is an early Tritium example. Interestingly, there is a tiny circled T below the 6 index, confirming this.

– The movement is operating correctly, and was serviced not long ago. Again, though, there is some resistance when winding manually, and it would probably be wise to have the issue looked into.

$1200 ONO including registered shipping from Lisbon. EMS (express) or FedEx insured also available at additional cost.

Feel free to ask questions!

Tony C.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edited Dec 6, 2018
    Moonalf, MMMD, tmw57 and 3 others like this.
  2. Tom Dick and Harry Dec 7, 2018

Absolute bargain, they are amazing watches.
    GLWTS

Moonalf and Tony C. like this.
  3. Tony C. Ωf Jury member Dec 8, 2018

SOLD! You snooze you lose (or "loose" as the illiterate masses like to say)! :D

Moonalf, MMMD and Vitezi like this.
  4. MMMD unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist Dec 8, 2018

I snost and lost. Congrats to new owner:thumbsup:

Moonalf, Tony C. and Spacefruit like this.